I follow an awesome blog, One that inspired me to name my blog as I did, but also that will give me ideas of what to blog about. (Not that I did a good job of blogging and reading about it!)
In Honor of Thanksgiving though.. I felt that the challenge I received on Wednesday called “So Grateful”. The challenge basically said, In 2 Minutes come up with what you are thankful for, with the knowledge that what was on this list we keep forever and what is not we lose forever..
Now I thought i would video my daughter with no warning to see what she said.. Truly I felt 2 minutes was way too long, but I was impressed with what she came up with.. Though the Joke now is that she has plates for food, but no food, a roof over her head but no clothes, no books, unless they are electronic and that she will be in middle school forever!!!
Here is her video for you to enjoy!!!
- Reflections on Gratitude: Why I’m Grateful For Sam, By Amanda @ “Rhyme + Ribbons” (amovingstory.com)
- An Unconventional Gratitude List (myjourneytoithaca.wordpress.com)
- What are you thankful for? (meganandjane.wordpress.com)
- How to be grateful this Thanksgiving – or any day (examiner.com)
- Grateful (strongnewme.wordpress.com)