- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL– No matter what anyone may say or do you will always be beautiful. Not just because you possess me and your dad’s good looks (all though that is a good start), but because you were raised by your NANA to have a beautiful soul.
- YOU ARE UNIQUE– You were created by a loving Heavenly Father who chose to give you all your Great Grandfathers’, Your Pop-Pop’s, your Omhpa’s, Your Nana’s ( Yes mom I say YOU) Your Dad’s and your Mom’s artistic Creativity.. That creativity from all those people involve imagination, Art, music, culture and vision. No one can nor will they ever be able to hold it down or take it away.
- YOU WERE TAUGHT TO DREAM– in a world where all things are built around facts and it seems dreams are not held to anything.. I want you to know it is o.k. to dream.. Your dreams can take you soo far.. Never lose site of the things you dreamed of when you were 2 or that you dreamed 2 minutes ago.. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
- YOU ARE LOVED– You are and always will be loved. You were born into love and have the greatest love of all behind you. Anyone that meets you and gets to know you love you instantly, and though you may not see it now know that Your NANA and Mom love you very much and only want the best for you.
- IT IS ALMOST NEVER YOUR FAULT- What I mean.. when the “Mean girls” start picking on you.. it’s almost never your fault. They are mostly likely jealous of the girl you are, the talents you possess and how pretty you are. Please remember that you are better than them and keep your head high.. Sooner or later you will have the ability to see the whole picture and will realize this.. but when times get hard.. I know its hard not to cry in the corner and thing that it is all your fault
- NEVER STOP QUESTIONING– I truly hope that you have learned from NANA and I to Never stop Questioning.. But in Case we forgot this very important lesson.. Here goes never stop questioning..l First the worst answer you can ever get is “NO”.. Second if you research.. you never know you just may be right!
- IT IS COOL TO BE SMART– Just because other girls like to “act” dumb to look cool.. It is not the right thing to do.. you will never get anywhere if you do not put your beautiful smart mind to work.. Forget about the “Popular” “Cool” game and Just focus on the future, “Dumb Blonde” do not become the Future “Peterinarians” of the world.
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO BELIEVE.. and HAVE A LITTLE FAITH– NANA and I have tried to share the Belief and Faith of our Heavenly Father.. If you should ever Falter, Stand on our faith and beliefs.. and if that does not work.. Turn to those in our church, and always know that there is a way to work through the doubts of the world.. Just remember that the Wiseman stood on the ROCK!
- ALWAYS BROADEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE- By reading writing and searching you MUST keep your knowledge growing.. Your mind can take sooo much and the more you learn the better it is.. Take advantage of the world around you, go to as many “Learning” activities as you can, You are very SMART.. and I can only imagine the damage that can be done to the world around us if you put all the knowledge and brains you have to use!!!
- REMEMBER TO SERVE- Serving others that have little, or need an extra boost, first off keeps you from being to full of your self, keeps you from being SELFISH, but also teaches you and those around you kindness. A Wise man said recently -The More HE Served the more HE wanted to serve- keep that dear to your heart, and remember that as you serve that you must WANT to serve to truly get the rewards.
- NO MATTER WHAT I (and NANA) WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU– It does not matter what happens in life. As long as NANA and I are alive you can always come to us.. There will always be the opportunity to “come home” and as I said recently.. We might not always “Like” the girl you are being.. We will always LOVE you and will always try to fix things for you so you will not have to experience hurt and disappointment.
Remember that the world is large.. you may get lost in the little things in life baby.. and right now what seems important to you.. may not be important in the “Very” near future.. Family is Family Forever and We need to stick together. From My Favorite book, passed down from my mom to me and now to you..
“I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be”
– Love you, Forever by Robert N. Munsch